Spa gives its name to all mineral resorts with springs. The town retains the air of a resort, with parks, springs (pouhons), including the ‘Pouhon-Pierre-le-Grand’, named after Tsar Peter the Great who took the waters in 1717. It was built in 1880, with delicate cast-iron tracery. Several other buildings are notable for their use of iron construction and decoration, most notably the Galérie Léopold II, a covered promenade in the Parc des Sept Heures. Spa Monopole organises tours of its modern bottling plant, while the speciality of the museum of the town of waters is its collection of ‘jolités’, the boxes and other varnished wooden items that visitors who took the water took away as souvenirs.