Gnosjö Industrimuseum (Gnosjö Industrial Museum) is the collective name given to the museums and conserved monuments relating to metal-working around the small town of Gnosjö, 65 km south-west of Jönköping. The project is jointly managed by the municipality of Gnosjö and the two principal museums.
The Töllstorp open air museum includes a farmstead and a working corn mill, but its industrial focus is a series of wire mills most of which have been moved from other sites in the district, although they stand on sites once occupied by wire mills. There is a mill where wire mesh was woven, and a workshop of 1856 built for the manufacture of hair pins, but later used as a tin plate mill. Other workshops made mouse traps and safety pins.
The company established in Gnosjö by Johan Edvard Hyltén in 1879 grew to be one of the largest industrial concerns in Sweden, manufacturing a variety of wooden, metal and leather products. The factory at Gnosjö closed in 1974, and was conserved as a museum by the Stiftelsen J E Hyténs. Features include a generator displayed at the Stockholm Exhibition of 1897 and installed at Gnosjö in 1899, shops where files were made, a foundry with 11,000 patterns, and a shop with lathes and a range of other machine tools.
Amongst the smaller monuments conserved in and around the town is the Häryd blast furnace, built with an adjoining foundry in the early 1860s.