Le Manoir de l’Automobile displays more than 400 vehicles over nearly 14,000 m² of exhibition space based around historical farm buildings. The collection includes cars by Cadillac, Rolls Royce, Peugeot, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Formula-One competitors. The oldest car featured is the De Dion Bouton of 1899. In addition, over thirty horse-drawn vehicles and fifty motorcycles and bicycles from all over the world are on display. Part of the exhibition is dedicated to models, including dioramas and 3,000 miniature cars. Trades are represented in the museum by reconstructions of some twenty shops in the early 1900s, including a hairdresser, hatter, butcher, dentist, seamstress and taxidermist. A 2.5-km racetrack is available for rental. The museum also has a shop selling model cars, books and souvenirs. The museum was opened 1988 by Michel Hommell, who had been collecting cars since the age of eighteen with the aim of exhibiting them all in one space.