Ignacy Historic Mine

In the district of Niewiadom buildings of the former Hoym mine have been preserved, which was opened in 1792 with shafts Oppburg (Głowacki) and Grundmann (Kościuszko). In 1936 the name was changed into Ignacy, in honour of the President Ignacy Mościcki. In the administrative building there is an exhibition on the history of mining.

Ignacy Historic Mine
Zabytkowa Kopalnia Ignacy
Mościckiego 3
44-273 Rybnik
+48 (0) 32 - 4327499

This website uses cookies