At Flogberget Mine iron ore was mined on and off from the 17th century and up until 1918. Production stopped in 1899 but resumed in 1906, and ceased altogether in 1918.The visitor mine was opened from 2002 by a voluntary association, the Flogberg Sellskapel which also arranges theatrical productions on the site. Guided tours are offered daily in summer, on Mondays for children. The cafe and small shop are open during summer, when the Flogberget society offers the occasional dramatized tour. There is also a small mining museum on site, which displays tools, geological maps and mineral specimens.
|Recommended duration of visit:||2 Hours|
|Duration of a guided Tour:||60 Minutes|
|Access for persons with disabilities:||For details see website|
|Infrastructure for Children:|
|Gift and book shop on Site:||yes|
Guided tours every day form July to mid-August