Bradford was often called ‘worstedopolis’ in the nineteenth century and the city’s industrial museum is based in a mill built by one John Moore in the mid-1870s for spinning worsted yarn. Two floors were added to the original three in 1919, when a clock tower was constructed as a war memorial. The building was acquired by the city corporation for use as a museum in 1970. There are extensive displays of textile machinery particularly of machines used in the production of worsted fabrics. Several stationary steam engines are exhibited together with an 0-4-0 saddle tank locomotive built by Hudswell Clarke of Leeds in 1922. The collection includes the only remaining Bradford tramcar and a Bradford trolley bus. The display of motor vehicles particularly features Jowetts made in Bradford, including the Jupiter sports car, the Javelin saloon and the Bradford van of the post-World War Two period. Moorside House, the home of mill managers, and Gaythorne Row, terraced houses once occupied by workpeople are also parts of the museum.