Porcelain Factory

The buildings of today's Porcelain Factory date back to the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. At that time, they served as a factory of animal feed, which was rebuilt in 1923-25 at the "Porcelain Giesche" factory. Since then, the factory has continued to grow and increase its production, even after the Germans occupied it in 1939. After the war, the factory was nationalized and in 1952 the name of the factory was changed to "Bogucice".

Porcelain Factory
Porcelanowa 23
40-246 Katowice
+48 (0) 32 - 3531056