The museum in Brno is the largest collection devoted to BMW outside the headquarters in Munich. The German manufacturer Bayerische Flugzeug-Werke began making aircraft engines in 1916. It made motorbikes from the 1920s and cars from 1928. The museum was established by Miloš Vránek and his sons as part of their BMW renovation and sales company Renocar, now an official BMW dealership. They have some 30 cars of which at least 10 are always on display. The museum has been housed in its impressive premises since 2017. The collection begins with the first model produced by BMW, the Dixi van of 1928: the only authentic example remaining in the world. It includes as well as modern vehicles the miniature Isetta of the 1950s, the first roadster, and both coupe and convertible models of the 327 of 1937-41, described as one of the most beautiful cars ever made. The museum also shows BMW motorbikes and British Mini cars.