Since 2010 it has been located in the former engine room of the Gliwice Coal Mine, built in the years 1912–1914 according to the design of Emil and George Zillmann. There is an exhibition of art castings made of cast iron and bronze created in the 19th and 20th c. in the Royal Iron Foundry (Königliche Eisengiesserei bei Gleiwitz).
Artistic Casting Department
Oddział Odlewnictwa Artystycznegocznego-2/
+48 (0) 32 - 3354403